Now that you have set a goal of eating healthier and exercising more, you may be looking for healthy recipes to fuel your body, especially after a workout. A diet high in protein can help you reach your health goals by supporting muscle growth, boosting metabolism and keeping you fuller longer. This delicious, high-protein chocolate peanut butter smoothie is sure to please your taste buds while keeping your waistline in check. Check out the recipe below! INGREDIENTS
- 1 scoop Vega Protein & Greens chocolate protein powder (you may substitute your own low-sugar, chocolate protein powder)
- 1 tbsp. PB2 powdered peanut butter
- ½ frozen banana
- 6 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk (may adjust amount for desired thickness)
- ½ cup crushed ice (may adjust amount for desired thickness)
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Place the protein powder, PB2, banana, milk and ice in a blender.
- Blend well until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour, sprinkle with cinnamon (optional) and enjoy!